Saturday, March 16, 2013

Slice of Life Day 11: I Thought It Was My Water...


My mom is sick. My dad is sick. Ugh, why is everyone in my family getting sick? I really hope I don't catch anything from them, since like everyone else, I have a ton of homework due next week and tests to study for, since it seems as though the teachers are trying to fit assignments and assessments in before we are off for spring break. Also, I have to attend afterschool practice for the school musical everyday next week. Losing my voice and then having to sing and rehearse my lines is never fun. I know that's not a very busy schedule for many people, but I usually don't have too many afterschool actvities, so it's a lot for me.

When I got home from play practice on Friday, my dad was lying on the couch in the living room instead of being at work. While my mom was telling me that my dad is sick, I picked up and drank from a water bottle that was in the place that I usually put mine. It turned out that that was my dad's water, which is just great. He is sick. And now I drank from his water. I reallyyyyy hope I don't catch whatever he has because I can't afford to miss any school or be completely exhausted when doing my work.

Dear immune system: PLEASE DO YOUR JOB!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're family feels better! This year it's like everyone is getting sick. I don't think wearing a dress on Friday in the 40-ish degree weather is helping my immune system function. But I really really really wanted to wear that dress!! :P Being exhausted on the weekend from work is also only going to make things worse, but it's like either I work all day and maybe get some sleep or procrastinate and then lose sleep. Either way is not good for my health. Ah well. I hope you don't get sick!!

    ReplyDelete