Friday, March 29, 2013

Slice of Life Day 18: TV in the morning


After I wake up at around 10:30 in the morning during break, I usually go downstairs, turn on the TV, put on TLC, and possibly fall asleep again. It's been really nice, since Say Yes to the Dress has been coming on at 11:00 and 11:30. However, it's quite upsetting that What Not to Wear comes on at noon. It's not that I don't like that show (I LOVE IT), it's just that my mom always yells at me to go get dressed at noon! I recorded it the past couple days, but I forgot to today. :(

What Not to Wear is a show starring Stacy London and Clinton Kelly. They pick one of the public's nominees for a style makeover and teach them how to shop. They are taken on a five thousand dollar shopping spree, given a haircut, and given a face full of makeup. It's kind of a shallow show since it focuses solely on confidence due to physical appearance, but I like it. :D

1 comment:

  1. I have been watching those shows too over break! I really like Say Yes to the Dress, and it's kind of funny when you see people who get really angry or annoyed...I guess it makes for good TV!

    ReplyDelete