Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Slice of Life Day 15: Lunch


I did something today that I am sure all of you will find very fascinating.

I

A
T
E

L
U
N
C
H
!

I know, quite fascinating, right? I went with my little sister, mom, and grandma to Longhorn Steakhouse. 'Twas a lovely lunch. As always, I ordered a cherry coke as my beverage. The waitress, Alexis, brought out our four beverages and some bread and butter to keep us occupied until our food came. As many other waitresses do, she asked us what we wanted to eat and kept a record of our choices on a little pad.

I ordered a steakhouse burger.
Hold the lettuce.
Hold the tomatoes.
Hold the pickles.
Hold the onions.
BUT DON'T FORGET THE CHEDDAR CHEESE.
...And cook it medium well.
And instead of fries, substitute steakhouse mac and cheese.
(I guess I'm picky.)

Again, this was a lovely lunch. The mac and cheese is creamy and even has chunks of BACON. Yup, bacon. ^(>u<)^ (That's a smiling cat.)

No comments:

Post a Comment