Thursday, March 28, 2013

Slice of Life Day 16: Birthday!


This slice is actually for yesterday, March 27th (my birthday!).

My birthday was pretty good. :) A lot of my friends wished me happy birthday, including many that I haven't seen in a while, which is nice.

I started out my birthday by going to the dermatologist. (Yay...) I have no clue why my mom made a doctor's appointment on my birthday, but whatever. She had heard of a new doctor and wanted to take me there. The upsetting part is that they didn't have any lollipops. D:

I then had to go to play rehearsal, which was at a senior's house that is 45 minutes away from mine. (Ask me for more details if you are interested in going to the play. It's in just over a week!) The rehearsal lasted for 4 hours. Although not too many people were able to come, it was pretty productive, as we got to practice lines, sing, and practice choreography.

Just as I was about to leave, the girl that was hosting the rehearsal said that she had made cupcakes for me! THEY WERE SO GOOD. I think they were some sort of lemony cheesecake with crumbs on top. YUM. It was really sweet that she thought to make them for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment